Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Occupational Therapist Career and other Nursing Jobs topics.
Choosing an occupational therapy program can be difficult. With dozens of programs across the nation, finding the right program can take time. Fortunately, U.S. News compiled a list of the top occupational therapy programs in the nation.
1. Boston University, Boston, MA
2. Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
3. University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
4. University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
5. Tufts University, Medford, MA
6. University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
7. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
8. Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
9. New York University, New York, NY
10. University of Pittsburg, Pittsburg, PA
Once you've graduated from an occupational therapy program, make sure to partner with a staffing firm like Clinical One. Companies that specialize in occupational therapy jobs can help you find positions that meet your long-term career goals.