Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Physician Assistant Careers and other Nursing Jobs topics.
Choosing a physician assistant program can be difficult. Fortunately, organizations like the U.S. News and World Report have ranked programs from across the nation. Landing admission to one of these schools can make securing positions much easier. Read on to learn which programs have the best-ranked curriculum in the nation:
1. University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA)
2. Duke University (Durham, NC)
3. Emory University (Atlanta, GA)
4. George Washington University (Dallas, TX)
5. University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (Dallas)
6. University of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT)
7. University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
8. University of Colorado (Denver, CO)
9. Oregon Health and Sciences University (Portland, OR)
10. Interservice Physician Assistant Program (Fort Sam Houston, TX)
Once you graduate from a program, don't forget to partner with a staffing firm like Clinical One. Since they already have relationships established with employers, they can help you find a job quicker.